Thank you so much for your intesresting in my artwork.
Fundraiser goal met, comms towards fees. This money earned goes towards the money that paypal/fundly.com has taken out of the $3,700 goal I had put up!
SDJFOSKDF I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THE GOAL WAS HIT YOU GUYS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF.
CHECK YOUR COMMISSION STATUS:
Please read carefully:
Current amount raised for the Kenyan orphanage volunteer fundraiser will be updated in the title!
Those who have commissioned me, get priority! So their commissions will be worked on first before this fundraiser one.
Fundraising through plain donations or discounted commissions for a great purpose! Offering discounted commissions to raise money for volunteer work at a Kenyan (in Africa) orphanage during the Christmas holiday. Volunteers are needed in Africa during the holidays to spend time with children who don't have families
I want to let you know first that my english skill is not good. sometime I read your ask but I can't answer them. So sorry for this. ; _ ;
♦ What the first thing you start with ? face? eyes? or the nose ?!
- Eyes. you can watch this or..
♦ How you draw eyes? show differences between male eyes and females eyes
- I don't know how to expain this ; v ; I hope my drawing will make you understand easier than my words.
♦ Do you have some tips about howto draw anatomy?
- Oh! body anatomy ; v ; I'm not good at it. I still learn about anatomy too. But for my male anatomy,I show you how I draw a male anatomy.
So almost of this pic is not correct from real anatomy. ; v ; (if you want more about anatomy, google can help you)
For Blue line, it is a guide line to guess body section.
♦ Where did you learn to draw?
- On the internet. From my favorite artist. Tumblr, DA and Pixiv.
♦ Did you take art clsses in school to become such a great artist or is just natural talent?
-I think I'm still not a great artist yet. ; v ; I study in faculty of Visual Communication Arts.
It's can help a little bit. but I alway learned it from my favorite artist or anime or movie or anything around me. I think it's as good as art class.
♦ What programs you use for your art?
- Photoshop CS2 and Paint Tool SAI
♦ How do you make your digital art?
♦ Pencil Brush settings?
♦ How do you digitally color?
♦ How did you get to draw so good?
- My friend told me I draw everyday.
♦ How do you get your drawings to look so much like the characters/people you base them off of?
- I just don't know how to answer it in english. I think first of all, it's portait. you should know how to draw people portaits. it will help you to find identity in people.and I love to draw people portaits. ^^
The important thing when you draw portaits is EYES. it's can make your pic as same as people that you drawn.
I'm a normal person. I can't draw like this in the first time.I draw them again and again. sometime I feel disappointed with it. but I never stop to draw.
I can't describe how to draw step by step. because I don't have it. I just look at it and draw.
I'm so sorry if it make you feel disappointed. and I sorry for my bad english too. ; v ; I hope you understand what I want to say.
Just draw again and again I'm sure you can do it. ^^
♦ Have you ever done fanwork for like, rps or fanfics?
♦ I was curious if you ever draw with pencils on paper or if you only use your tablet?
♦ What tablet do you use?
- I use Genius G-Pen F610.
♦ Can you do more tutorials?
- You can see my old tutorial on my DA. If I have enery to draw, I'll do more tutorial. oTL
♦ Do you take a request or an art trade?
- I'll draw some request If I have interesting on it.
♦ Do you have any tips?
- I don't have any tips. I can't teach you how to draw ; v ; just draw everyday. and you should try too.</p>